By Registering for our classes you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Places are limited and to secure your place in a class we require Payment in Full.
- Once booked, the class fee is not refundable or exchangeable for another class. You are welcome to find another person to take your place.
- Classes require a minimum number of participants to proceed. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class up to 72 hours before the time of the class if the class does not have enough participants. In this case you will receive a full refund or credit towards another class.
- You will be advised by email or phone of the class status approximately a week before the start date. You should contact us on +61449779178 (during business hours) if you have NOT received confirmation or cancellation notifications.
- No refund will be provided in case of booking cancellation or no-show.
- If a class specifies that you need to purchase specific tools/or bring the necessary tools required, you will be responsible for providing them, we do not lend/supply tools in classes unless specified. Failure to purchase these tools can/may result in the termination of your place in the class you are in.
- All designs that are taught as part of Pearl’s Creations’ Classes will remain the intellectual property of Pearl’s Creations (or their Guest Instructors). Photographs taken by Pearl’s Creations during class of students and student’s work may be used for marketing purposes at Pearl’s Creations’ discretion.
- Students are encouraged to take photographs but any photographs that have been taken during a class cannot be used for commercial purposes. Taking videos are not allowed.
- Students are encouraged to use the techniques that are taught to create their own designs.
- All class notes that are issued as part of a class are not to be reproduced or distributed under any circumstances.
- All designs, either in full or in part, may not be reproduced for commercial teaching purposes.
- Students are expected to behave in a polite and considerate manner towards staff members and their fellow students. Any students whom, in the sole opinion of Pearl’s Creations’ staff member, is in breach of this requirement may be asked to leave the class. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN and Pearl’s Creations may, at it’s discretion, refuse such students entry into future classes.
Have a look at what’s available
The Instructors we invite to our Studio to conduct classes are established Edible Artist in their own right with years of experience, and considered a Specialist in their field.