Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
By accepting our quote you are agreeing to the Following Terms & Conditions.
CONFIRMATION, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Each figurine quote is valid for 7 days from date of issue.
- Upon overall design of your figurine being finalised and proceeding with the order, payment in full will be required to confirm the booking.
- Our method of payment is via Direct Deposit or Paypal. Please note we do NOT accept cheques nor do we have eftpos facilities.
- Failure to make payment will result in your order being cancelled and allowing for Pearl’s Creations to accept other work in lieu of yours; please contact us asap to discuss any problems/ possible late payment.
- Payments via instalments are welcome. If you wish to organise instalments or other payment terms please contact us. Any changes to the payment terms are subject to mutual agreement. Payment terms agreed upon must be adhered to.
IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing.
- If a cancellation is received prior to commencement of your order, your payment will be refunded less a $20 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation is received after the commencement of your order, your payment will be forfeited and the order will be completed as scheduled.
- Minor changes to the design will be accepted after payment is received up to 1 week prior to when your order is scheduled to be ready.
- Should the design change, Pearl’s Creations will endeavour to accommodate your changes, however, we reserve the right to amend the quote accordingly (where applicable) to reflect the changes required. An administration fee may also be charged.
- Any changes to the original order are subject to viability and quote review.
- Date changes must be submitted in writing and the new date is subject to availability.
- Any errors, corrections or updates to your order must be submitted in writing. Your amended order will then be reissued for your records.
- Whist all care is taken to complete your order as specified – factors including but not limited to, weather and supply unavailability MAY result in design changes. Design changes are at Pearl’s Creations’ discretion. All figurine designs are subject to artistic license, and should we need to make such changes no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that an agreement not be reached on changes to the revised quote, the normal cancellation procedure is applicable.
- Please understand that we aim to provide you with a high level of service and want to ensure you have the best possible experience with us. However, excessive emailing, phone calls, extra requests for quotes or design changes may result in an administration fee being charged.
- Pearl’s Creations will not be held responsible for any allergies.
- Unless it is specified otherwise on your order, products may contain or come into contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. It is the clients responsibility to inform their guests that of any risks.
NON EDIBLE ELEMENTS
- Figurines are sometimes assembled with wire supports and as such should not be consumed.
- Figurines are often assembled with wooden skewers or toothpicks, and care should be taken to remove them if figurines are to be consumed.
PICK UP / DELIVERY
- Figurines can be shipped all over Australia via the courier of our choice; charges for shipping will be advise and included in the quote & considered accepted upon payment as per confirmation, cancellation and refund policy.
- All care will be taken to ensure that the figurines are properly wrapped, supported and cushioned well for travel via courier.
- You are welcome to collect your orders, Monday – Sunday by appointment.
- If you or your representative elects to pick up the order, you assume all liability and responsibility for the handling of the order once it leaves our possession.
- Whilst all due care is taken when boxing your order, figurines transported by you are done so at your own risk.
- Figurines should not be refrigerated as this may cause the colours to run due to condensation when removed from the fridge.
- Storage of figurines should be in a cool dry dark place out of direct sunlight & away from heat.
- Pearl’s Creations cannot be held responsible for any damage to the figurines once they have been collected by the courier company.
- Where a client self-transports the order, we are not responsible for any damage(s) that may be caused/sustained during transportation.
- Pearl’s Creations reserve the right to use any photos we take of your creation for any media related activities such as our website, Instagram, Facebook or advertising.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pearl’s Creations may change their terms and conditions at any time which become effective once published on the website. It is the client’s responsibility to read our terms and conditions before ordering and review our terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any changes.